We have resumed all of our activities!
As we return to our experiences we
- We have based our new health and safety guidelines mainly in the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework.
- All tours can now be PRIVATE with no extra cost.
- Flexibility: We offer the chance to change your booking or fully cancel up to 48 hours before your tour (we will just charge a small administration fee).
- Symptom Free: We require that all guests be free of Coronavirus symptoms. Guests exhibiting symptoms of illness, specifically fever, cough, or shortness of breath, may not join the tour.
- Mandatory Mask: Both guides and attendees must bring a facial covering to cover their nose and mouth throughout the tour. Masks will be removed when eating, but worn at all other times.
- Social Distancing Measures: In accordance with local regulations we will maintain social distance whenever possible while on tour, and our reserved spaces at our partners’ restaurant locations will adhere to distance requirements.
- Frequent Hand Washing and Sanitation: Your guide and our tour partners will have hand sanitizer and hand-washing facilities available.
- Individual Servings: We’ve adjusted our tastings where necessary to make sure everyone has their own individual serving.